The Paso Food Co-op (PFC) is looking for a volunteer Event Coordinator.
Are you passionate about local, healthy and amazing food? Do you want to support the local economy more?
We are looking for a volunteer Event coordinator to organize the PFC’s events. We prefer a Member-Owner in good standing of Paso Food Co-op. www.pasofoodcooperative.com/join-now. You will be responsible for coordinating our team of volunteers to make our events a success and recruit more members.
We have been putting Local Bites events together for a few years now. We have a nice system in place; we just need a dedicated individual(s) to help implement all the parts. Our team would help with everything along the way.
Responsibilities could include…
- Understand requirements for each event
- Coordinate with venues and possibly schedule speakers
- Manage event operations and volunteers
- Evaluate event’s success and report to the group
- List event on promotional website, work with social media coordinator for Facebook & Instagram exposure
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call (vmail) 805-727-3745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org